Yoshida Naoki PD New Year greetings, The story of FF14 was not yet ending

In 2022, with the beginning of the new year, the Final Fantasy 14 (FF14) Yeshiva Naomi producer and director also said the new year greetings to users through official homepage announcements.

Yeshiva Director was able to finish the long story of 'HAI Decline, Zodiac, and safely, but the four years of the FF14 project I was introduced to have been the time to cover my career.

Then he suffered a call to the progress of the server equipment due to the influence of H1N1 coronavirus infection, and this was not to be able to afford the number of players who surged on the global server. Currently, the FF14 development team is underway to add a logical data center on all national servers to resolve login waiting, and adding new worlds.

Yeshiva Director is a story that leads from FF14, as the title of the 'Sol's Terminology', as the title of the 'Sol', the story of the FF14, but the story of the FF14 is not yet ending, and the development team is a new adventure that the adventurer walks. I explained that I started to make. I also disclosed 'Subway City' as a clue to the new adventure to come to the future. The following is as follows:

I look up for Yowl, I am shallowing with Hill, and celebrate tomorrow to come. The sun that turned the sky again I will start to walk again because I will be a new land again.

From a man's recipe

FFXIV: Naoki Yoshida New Years Greeting Yeshiva Director, FF14 is walking towards' 10 years', 'the' 12 years' service, which is the first reach of MMORPG, and its attempts would be initiated from patch 6.1. I have been in the twenty years since I was in charge of FF14 this year, but I have a lot of things I want to do.

Yeshiva Naomi PD is a New Year greeting that conveys FF14 users to the New Year's greetings, which can be confirmed by the official page notice of Square Enix 'FF14'.

Comments

Popular Posts